Braemar Caravan Park Facilities
Braemar Caravan Park caters for touring caravans, motorhomes, campervans, trailer tents and tents. We have a range of onsite facilities and Braemar village, which is within easy walking distance, has a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants.
There is a shop on site stocking caravan and camping equipment, soft drinks and snacks, Maps and we have a range of Calor Gas cylinders available to purchase.
Our pitches have fantastic views of the surrounding hills everywhere you look. We love Braemar and we are always happy to give advice of places to visit, walking routes, places to eat and even where to visit next.
- 86 hard standing touring pitches with electric hook-up
- 11 grass tent/touring pitches with electric hook-up
- Space for around 12 small tents without electric hook-up
- 6 camping pods
- Heated toilet and shower blocks - free hot showers
- Easy access toilet and shower room
- Dish washing areas
- Free Wi-fi available
- Laundry, boot wash and drying room
- Calor Gas available to purchase on site
- Information room and book exchange
- Chemical disposal points
- Drive over motorhome service point
- Ski lockers
- Dogs welcome.
- Play area
Please note: TV signal is intermittent and you may need a TV Signal booster or digital aerial if you do not have a satellite dish.
Please note, pitches 17,17a&b,19,21,23,24 - 29 are slightly smaller than other pitches and are more suitable for VW campervans and small motorhomes without awnings. These pitches are not large enough for most awnings and not suitable for caravans with awning and car.
There is only 1 car permitted per pitch, and limited visitor parking available.
Braemar Village has an electric car charging point.