Braemar Caravan Park Facilities
Braemar Caravan Park caters for touring caravans, motorhomes, campervans, trailer tents and tents. We have a range of onsite facilities and Braemar village, which is within easy walking distance, has a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants.
There is a shop on site stocking caravan and camping equipment, hot drinks, soft drinks and snacks, Maps and we have a range of Calor Gas cylinders available to purchase.
Our pitches have fantastic views of the surrounding hills everywhere you look. We love Braemar and we are always happy to give advice of places to visit, walking routes, places to eat and even where to visit next.
- 86 hard standing touring pitches with electric hook-up
- 11 grass tent/touring pitches with electric hook-up
- Space for around 12 small tents without electric hook-up
- Coming soon - 6 camping pods
- Heated toilet and shower blocks - free hot showers
- Dish washing areas
- Wi-fi available, supplied for a charge by Camping Connect
- Laundry, boot wash, boot room and drying room
- Calor Gas available to purchase on site
- Information room and book exchange
- Chemical disposal points
- Drive over motorhome service point
- Ski lockers
- Dogs welcome at no extra charge.
- Play area
- New Glenshee Viewpoint.
Please note: TV signal is intermittent and you may need a TV Signal booster if you do not have a satellite dish.
There is only 1 car permitted per pitch, and limited visitor parking available.